Orihime's Hairpins - Bleach
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our RSS!
Oh c'mon
Bookmark us!
Have a question?
Get an answer!

Chapter 4

0 Reviews
After the graduation rites, we left the gym, where the graduation program was held. Upon stepping outside, I saw my friends huddled under the shade of a tree. Kenzo and Shou were both third years from another class. Makoto was in his second year. Yoshio and Eita were both in their first year. Although we came from different classes and years, our love for anime brought us together. They were the reason I was able to live through middle school without feeling lonely.


“Ah, it’s Seiji!” Shou called.
“Yo! Everyone!” I called, as I ran over to them.
An arm wrapped around my shoulder. It was Eita. “I can’t believe Senpai’s leaving as well!”
“I guess we’ll just see each other in the upcoming conventions,” Kenzo sighed.
“Oh yeah,” I replied. “When’s the next one?”
“On the fourth, next month,” Shou answered.
“Ehh? Can’t we hang out now? The programs are over.” Makoto complained.
“Sorry,” Kenzo apologized. “We will be having an after-party in our class.”
“Although I’m not yet sure, our class might also have one,” I added.

After that, Yoshio asked for a group picture with everyone. We agreed of course, but it took a while before we finished. Serious shots, jump shots, wacky pictures; we wanted to have a lot of memories together as students of the same school.

“Hey, how about an after-party?” I heard Hiro ask, as I packed up my things.
“Hear that?” Yuusaku called out. “Party at Hiro’s place!”
“Eeeh?” Hiro cried.

I've never seen our class so alive…

“I’ll go!”
“Count me in!”
“Us too!”

Everyone wanted to have one last memory together. Well, almost everyone. I turned to Koji, who was silently packing up his belongings.

“Yo, Koji! Let’s go!” I called.
“Sorry, Seiji! I’ll pass…” he answered, as expected.
I thought he felt lonely, being alone all the time. So I really wanted him to be with everyone. “But it won’t be complete without you! Everybody else is coming.”
“Sorry. I’ll be very busy with something.” He apologized, zipping up his bag.
“Oh, okay…” I said, disappointed. “That’s too bad. Maybe next time then.”

At that point, I thought maybe I was the only one feeling lonely. Maybe there’s something out there that’s able to make him smile and laugh.

“Yeah… next time.” he whispered.

Since both of Hiro’s parents were at his house, we decided to just have a karaoke party. Yuusaku called KBox and reserved a large room that could accommodate the whole class.

Although the party was fun, I spent most of the time alone on a side of the room. Like in class, everyone still gathered in groups. Not being close to anyone, I found it difficult to join them.

Maybe I should have hanged out with Makoto and the others, I sighed in regret.

0 Reviews: