Orihime's Hairpins - Bleach
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our RSS!
Oh c'mon
Bookmark us!
Have a question?
Get an answer!

Chapter 1

0 Reviews
~~
“I’m sorry for doing this in such a roundabout way. Please meet me behind the gym storage room after school.” That’s what it said in the small letter in my trembling hands.

The area behind the gym storage room was a popular confession spot, as it was completely hidden from any window of the school. It was the very spot where my best friend and school idol, Mayuri, turned down a hundred guys. This letter only meant that someone wanted to confess to me.

After school, I sneaked off to the place mentioned in the letter. I was anxious to see who she was. What kind of girl would be interested with me? The faces of the girls in my class flashed one after another in my mind. But I couldn't imagine any of them falling for me.


 Upon arriving, I saw a lot of students peeking at the area behind the storage room. Looks like word already got out.

Crap… I didn’t want anyone to find out about this confession since it would definitely be embarrassing for both me and the girl. However, not wanting to make any girl wait, I walked past the peeking students and saw her.

Mayuri looked at me with a surprised expression. It looked like someone was planning to confess to her today too. For me to appear in front of her in a place like this is…

“Ah, sorry!” I exclaimed in a panic. “I’m not the one who called you out here today. It just so happens that I also have something to do here.” I explained, so she wouldn’t misunderstand.
“No…” she calmly said, shaking her head. “It was me who called you out here,” she added, blushing.

I stared at her, dumbfounded by the idea. I enjoyed the privilege of being her best friend as I always thought we couldn’t possibly be anything more.

“I like you, Seiji-kun!” she whispered, with a warm smile. “Please go out with me!”

Her words were followed by a chorus of shocked outbursts from students who were watching.

~~

Ah, 2D world is the best… I told myself, as I leaned back on my seat and stretched my arms. I couldn’t wait to talk to my friends tomorrow about this game.




2D world = game world.
The italicized text in this chapter are events that happened in a game Seiji was playing.

0 Reviews: